lost then found

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by knownasx, May 17, 2008.

1. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

hey i finally got around to cleaning my spare room and a wicked pissa thing happen i found my cybertron metroplex my dark scorponok im pretty amped about anybody else got lost and found stories???:thumb 

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Those are some pretty frickin big toys to lose. Your spare room musta been seriously cluttered. :p 

My only L&F story is I accidentally left an Optimus Prime Hard Hero bust in a mall parking lot. I had stopped to organize all the crap and clutter in my car after a convention, and about 10 miles down the road afterwards I suddenly had this horrible gut feeling I'd left something very important.

I had a mental flash of me accidentally pushing the bag with my Prime bust under the car while I was moving stuff around in the trunk, and I panicked. I'd paid a good chunk of change for that piece and I had a horrible vision of some kid finding my bag in the parking lot and taking it home.

I drove like 100mph back to that exit, and the mother of all blessings... my bag was still sitting there. I ran to it, and hugged and kissed it all over. I think I might have cried a little too, and said a prayer of thanks in spite of my idiot negligence.

3. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

ya my spare room had a ton of crap in it and your right those are pretty big figures to lose when i read that i was like ya true story.... but dude leaving something in a parking lot and hoping it was still there and finding it ya i would of cried too a little bit lol

4. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wow you are lucky!
    my story is alot like that
    when i was a kid i just got BW Blackarachnia i opened her in the store and as i was getting in the car i dropped her gun but did not notice it till i got home but thankfully it was there when we went back *after a crying fit. my mom and dad did not think she even had a gun lol*

5. DrBifford

DrBifford Well-Known Member

I moved my Mother from her house to mine in December of 2007. During the move, she said you left a box a Transformers on the workbench in the basement when you moved out back in the 90's. When I opened the very large box, which I don't know how I missed as I am a very anal collector, I found 2 G2 Hero Megatrons, 1 G2 Hero Prime, 1 G2 Laser Optimus, 2 Auotrollers, Roadblock & Dirtbag, 2 Laser cycles, Road Rocket & Road Pig, and 2 G1 figures, Ironhide & Ratchet. All were MOSC or MISB.
    I have them all on display, what a find!!!

6. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    My G1 Groove's right cannon disappeared awhile back. The only thing missing from my big bag of G1 toys (unless you count Gears, but he disappeared ages ago). I was cleaning out another box of old stuff to sell off at a garage sale and the cannon turned up in a bag with some other old action figures. Only TF accessory I'd ever lost (meanwhile, the vast majority of my Star Wars GI Joe figures have to go into battle unarmed).

7. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

O.K., you know WST Soundwave? You know how he comes with a TINY Ravage? (Wait, it gets better.) You know how Ravage's "legs" just kinda peg on? Well, one day, Ravage's back "leg" decided to fall off, and after a MONTH of searching for it , I finally found it... in between the keys of my computer keyboard.

8. transfan_seek

transfan_seek Well-Known Member

all my bw figs and a couple of my g1's (starscream and swindle) had been lost since the early 2000's
    id totally convinced myself that in all the moveing i have done in my life i had lost them and id almost come to accept it

then one day i was clearing out our spare room and low and behold ALL my beast wars were in one bag (im talking at least 20 fig dont know how i missed it) and the g1's were underneath it

one of the happiest days of my life

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's usualy Accesories, I keep track on what i have.

10. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    now that's a good story. Had no idea wst ravage was so small.

11. knownasx

knownasx onebotarmy

now thats a good one