Lost: The Video Game

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Primus, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Anyone else interested in this? I'm really looking forward to it. I love the show. And the game looks promising. They have kept the majority of the story secret although it appears like you will be taking the role of an unseen-on-TV survivor. Pretty cool because you get your own story but still get to interact with the main characters.

I'm thinking this may play something like Uncharted but with less shooting and more puzzles.

Comes out in Feb-March I believe.

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glad you put this thread up because I was asking yu about it on the other thread. I'm really looking forward to it (especially now that I'm finally getting through Season 3).

Like I said. I really want this game to be good because i want to get "Lost" in it, but I dunno. Usually games with minimal coverage are indicative of one of two things a) covering up so as to not spoil the game or b) The developer knowing that they have a bad product and not wanting to expose it before the name sells the product.

3. Primus

News Credits:
    I'm hoping that they are just being secretive because of the nature of the material. The TV show is pretty specific about what they will allow you to know, and I think they are approaching the game the same way. Hopefully that's a good thing.

4. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I have a feeling this is going to be quite terrible.

5. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

I love the show, and I'm looking forward to this game as well.

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Dammit I just lost...

7. Primus

News Credits:
    I agree that it could be. From what I heard there will be something of a "sandbox" style to this game and your interactions with the other people on the island will actually determine what happens in the game.

It has a lot of potential, I'm just curious as to how much effort ubisoft is putting in to it.