Lost package from eBay seller Trendclick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jingjing, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Jingjing

Jingjing Well-Known Member

Someone here who has any experience with the guy? Bought a couple of items from him, which I haven't received, and he's not helpful at all in the matter; he's not answering any of my questions and replies to my e-mails with like 'auto-reply' messages; "I shiped out the your item on 6/4" and so on.
    He provided me with a customs number, but when I try to track in on USPS it only says:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 4, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Does that mean that the item hasn't been shipped or what? Would be greatful for any help in the matter.

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Try your own country's postal website. If that doesn't say anything... All I have are two words. Paypal dispute.

3. jqciaomama

jqciaomama LD Master

Ebay:
    Don't wait too long though.

4. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I bought a TM2 Cheetor from him. I waited 3 weeks and informed him I didn't get the figure yet and was going to file a dispute. He told me the toy wasn't available and refunded the money. I won't do buisness with him again.

5. Jingjing

Yeah I know, and I called the post office, it hasn't reached nor gone through customs here. Will wait like two-three days until I'll open a dispute.

Yeah, 45 days or something, right?

6. Jingjing

So he sells toys he doesn't actually own? Whata fuck? Now I will definitely file a dispute.

7. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If im reading the above correctly, no the item hasn't shipped, USPS havn't even received it from the Seller. All he has done is notified them he would like an item delivered but either hasn't arranged a pick up or dropped it off at the local depot. So yes, file a dispute.

8. Jingjing

I've told him he have until tomorrow to give me my money back, or I'll file a dispute. Thanks for your help guys!