Lost Light 15 itunes preview

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Shackwave71, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up.

News Credits:
    Not sure what that has to do with my post, but I agree.

2. Blue18

Blue18 Well-Known Member

The scavengers are still alive. A complete comic series with which would be cool.

3. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Basically the fans don't like it when their favorites died. Couple issues ago when Mirage died there was furor but not so much over Atomizer or the last Protectobot. Rook

4. Rabid Robot

Rabid Robot Phase 7er

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I was pissed atomizer died, but i love that kind of stuff. If all of my top fav characters we all slaughtered in an episode or issue i would be pissed for a second, then jaw dropped, then happy that a series that most people see as a childish kids toy show/comic took the route of a violent shocking twist like that. Hardhead and turmoil are my top 2 and i look back at their deaths and im mad that i cant see much more of them, but im thrilled that IDW is one of those companies that can make twists that are so drastic.
    So personally i am fine with anyone dying and in the end i would be happy if anyone or everyone suddenly died. As long as they didnt die tripping over their feet into a smelting pool or something dumb like that then deaths of any kind are always welcome in my book and they should be, especially in a series like tf.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I honestly forgot, Hardhead died? Wasn't he un-dead already due to the dead universe? Ah, it was probably in the not-RID/Optimus Prime thing by Barber and those I only skip through these days. Or maybe in Dark Cybertron, which I am actively trying to forget.
    That'd mean something if him being a terrible shot would still be a thing. But I honestly barely remember the IDW version ever using his gun, even. I would love it if it was him holding a gun to Scorponok's head here, and then he shot and missed on the next panel from a few centimeters distance. :D 
    Speaking of which, my main problem with the Scavengers... aside from Krok, I just don't see why these guys became Decepticons to begin with, they are waaaay too ineffective and neither malicious nor ideologically inclined to be in those ranks. Why did Fulcrum not try to defect from a cause that had him converted to a bomb and turned to a suicide weapon, and join the Autobots? Makes especially little sense considering how long the war has been going on.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Grimlock528

Grimlock528 Well-Known Member

Interestingly enough, with everyone’s love for the Scavengers (and dont get me wrong, they are written with intent for us to love them), they were shown being malicious during their very first appearance. They knew the war was over, came across an injured Autobot begging for help and they shot him dead.
    They’re very much still “bad” guys. Even though JRo writes them as fun and loveable.

• Like Like x 3
  7. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am a fan of Mirage don't get me wrong I loved how he died by Star Saber hand. I don't mind deaths either Atomizer or Mirages because it adds depth to the story. I don't like it when the deaths are fake out all the time. It is the reason why I don't want Mirage to come back. Atomizer death was a given to me but I was surprised that Getaway was the one.

If Rodimus finds out about the Magnificent my feeling his first reaction is how it can boost his greatness or it might be polish that Sunstreaker used.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Bumblebee2000

Bumblebee2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scorponok is beaten and Misfire has him at gunpoint. Fulcrum (or someone else) stops him from shooting, and it is put to a vote. Grimlock would get to have a say this time, which would be interesting. Leave the last vote to Misfire, who opts to disarm Scorponok with a blast to the shoulder turrets (going off covers that he has them can't be bothered getting the book out). At the end of the issue, have him confess to Grimlock that he did mean to kill Scorponok.

9. Ottertron

Ottertron Moon-faced assassin of joy

News Credits:
    I just read issue #15 whilst my missus was putting tomorrow's comics out on the shelves......pffffft.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. JaidenRoda

JaidenRoda One

And?

11. justiceg

justiceg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wanna share spoilers?

12. Ottertron

Ottertron Moon-faced assassin of joy

News Credits:
    No spoilers but I thought it was just dumb, but then I don't think Simon Furman is some kind of God. For me, compared to MTMTE, Lost Light has been a very mixed bag filled with more poop than treats.

13. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

News Credits:
    Yeah, I don't think it's anywhere near as good as issue 14. I'm not a fan of squishies either.

14. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He shot Krok! In the middle of a losing battle with the DJD!