Lost Discussion Thread (Spoilers within)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shipwreck, Mar 29, 2006.

1. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Thank you kindly, sir.

2. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

I just want Henry Gail to die. He's got the creepy face.

3. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    So what'd everyone think of the ending to that episode? Micheal get's Anna's gun and the sluaghter began. I hope those people were quitting the show as actors and weren't forced out of their jobs. I had a feeling something was going on with Micheal, his story he was giving just didn't seem quiet right. I'm kind of in a shock after all that.

4. Shipwreck

Those two getting shot really didn't come as a shock if you think about it since both of them got in trouble because of DUI.

Michael coming back had me thinking that maybe he was there to bring Henry back as part of a trade to get Walt or something.

I really hate who John always lets Henry get the best of him mentally. He just loves to mess with his head.

5. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Michael's story made no sense. As they said, the Others are liers. We know, and the characters know, the rags are costumes. Michael saw no boat. How could he assume what he saw was real? How did he know how many guns may have been stashed in the hatch.

I knew it was a trap, but I thought Michael was just stupid enough to fall for it (which would have been out of character). I never saw that ending coming. The show keeps kicking ass.

6. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

Now, I'm no forensics analyst, but does that look like a piece of metal to you? Or am I just paranoid?

[​IMG]

7. Flame-on

Flame-on Well-Known Member

8. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Mike's been brainwashed I bet. Folks keep saying Libby will live but that sure wouldn't help Mike's story hold up.

9. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

Where's Henry gone to? He said it himself, they would kill him, or the boss will kill him. So he really has no where left to go.

10. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

:eek: 

11. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

My guess is that Michael was told, or coerced, to lie to the cast and carry out their mission, and then he'll get Walt back. I think my explanation is the best one, as it doesn't include brainwashing.

This stuff happens a lot in Alias. Someone has to kill some allies in order to get a loved one returned to them.

12. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    There is a lot of speculation as to why Michael shot her. I believe that he did it to make the other losties think that Henry shot her, as he tried to kill her earlier but failed. I don't believe he was coerced by the others to do it. Now that we have new eps until the end of the season, we'll know soon enough.......I hope.

13. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Of course, that's why he shot himself on the left arm at the end.

14. Drake

Maybe he's gonna go hang with Desmond.

15. Shipwreck

Henry lies. All lies. For all we know he could be the boss and the Others let Michael go to get back their leader.

Yeah that is pretty much what I said on my post on the previous page. Michael is pretty hell bent on getting Walt no matter what and I don't doubt for a second he'd cross his friends just to get his boy back.

Did anyone see the commerical after the last commerical break? It was for the Hanso Foundation and had a phone number and everything. I wonder if anyone called it.

16. Drake

I bet Mike's the next to get offed.

17. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Drake, first to be a bit off topic I absolutely love your Who avatar.

Back on topic, I was actually kind of worried that Eko was next to be offed. They showed him fall off a cliff in the preview. That's a bummer because I like his character. Maybe it's just a conspiracy to off all the black guys?

18. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Why is there even any debate about this?

Michael said he was sorry for what he was about to do. This means awareness of his plans, and a reluctance to carry them out. Plus, he's been missing for two weeks. NOT brainwashed.

He sot A-L and Libby and himself so it would look like Henry got the gun and escaped on his own. His description of the Other's base makes little sense when stacked next to what we've seen, so this is obviously a trap.

Why would he do this? The Others have the only thing he cares about - Walt. Maybe they promised to free Walt if he did these things, or perhaps threatened to harm him if he didn't. Hell, maybe Michael found out something that tells him this really IS the right thing to do. But the basics - Michael setting up the Losties, isn't meant to be a riddle.

19. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It's quite possible there are 2 groups of others on the islandl; the bearded man's group, and the ones that Michael described. Remember that ep when Jin and Eko were hiding and they saw people walking by. They had no shoes and looked like their clothes were all dirty and such. Remember bearded man's statement, "Michael will never find us." Maybe he just saw the second group. Maybe they took control of a hatch just like the losties did and they have something in there worth guarding.

20. Drake

I can't wait til next week. Suposedly we're gonna find out where Mike was and what he was doing the time he was away. If he wasn't brainwashed, they certainly screwed with his head like Henry's been doing to Locke. The others may have only let Mike see what they wanted him to see giving him a false image. Certainly Kate will have to bring up the fake beard and makeup again.