Los Angeles Area Shops with TF´s

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by cefuroxx, Aug 6, 2009.

1. cefuroxx

cefuroxx Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I´ll be in LA on saturday until tuesday and I´m looking for some shops or areas that anyone may know of in the area for Tf´s or Knock offs or whatever. If anyone is familiar with the area and can let me know then I´d appreciate it. I´m not sure if this is the right place to put this post so mods please move it if I made it in error, thanks.

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Little Tokyo would serve you very well, but be prepared to do some legwork to look around, as there's toy shops scattered over a large area. Tons of bootlegs of course. Sadly, my favorite place, Character Inn, is long gone by now, but you can still find some things in the area.

Head for 2nd St. & South San Pedro...there's parking scattered all around the area. Expect to pay $7 for the all day ticket, anything else is just insanely priced...I think the lot I used was at the corner of Los Angeles St. and Second (beside the new condos), but there's a lot of lots by the same owner all over the area.

3. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

I don't do much TF shopping locally anymore, but the Toy District in downtown is pretty good. Chinatown has some KO's and some anime stores but its not as good as it used to be.

4. cefuroxx

cefuroxx Well-Known Member

yeah I was in chinatown about a year back and was very disappointed, I´ll have to check out little tokyo for sure.

5. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
  6. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Agree. Frank and Son is the place I like to go to. I like going there for buying stuff better than Botcon or SDCC.

Oh and if you are going to L.A. You must visit here.