Lorenzo di bonaventura says TF4 is "inevitable"

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SamWitwickyGirl, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Well, so was Spiderman 4 for a while.

2. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    That would make death just an annoyance in the movies. Lets ressurect Jazz, Jolt, The Twins, The sisters, Wheeljack and Ironhide. Lets have SOME realism to these films.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Realism went out the window a long time ago. Might as well go the full hog.

4. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    Well fair enough. Kinda sad That Prime is doing a better job at handling death of main/minor charactors a lot better than the films.

5. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    What don't you understand? They are dead, very dead. Unless there is a ridiculous time travel plot or prequel new characters are a certainty hence reference to G1's often ridiculous plotholes and/or storylines.......

6. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

I don't care anymore. I'm sorry, but Dark of the Moon ended the film franchise and ended with a bang. If Shia LaBeouf isn't coming back, I don't see the point in having another one. His storyline is done, and people are just going to get pissed off like they did when Megan Fox left if they replace both LaBeouf and Sam. Why can't they just reboot it with a completely different tone?

7. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

I personally hope we see Galvatron if they do a TF4. There are a few ways they could get more 'Bots and 'Cons to pop up too...

8. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

News Credits:
    While I agree, they could do something in the time between ROTF and DOTM (aka Rofe and Dome in my book), there was what, 4 years' worth of movie-verse time in there? Do a DOTM prequel!

They could show us the arrival of the Xanthium and all the DOTM Autobots (and Decepticons, why not), show us how the Wreckers came to love NASCAR, etc. They could show us some of the Decepticons' dealings with Gould and the other sympathetic humans. Show us Megatron's long slide into madness.

Lotsa possbilities there IMHO. Gimme.

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Spider-Man 4 wants to have a word with you, they had big confirmations and Spider-man 4 was also inevitable and where Spider-Man 4 is now? in the cancellation area, dont get your hopes up till filming begins

10. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    For Autobots i dont care who is dead, but with the cons i do care, we need Megatron, Starscream and/or Soundwave for the movies

11. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Starscream and SOundwave have the less chances unless they are able to rebuild their heads with whatever remains

Megatron However can always have his head reattached and then pwoer up his spark with some sort of power

12. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

Not just, "in the cancellation area", it's in reboot-land !@#$%! (That wasn't an insult to you, I've just been watching too much SNL.)

13. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

You forgot THE ETERNAL GLORY OF JETFIRE! Anyway, it was his opinion, I really don't think that any confirmation will be given until Paramount actually says there will be a Transformers 4 (hopefully 4 or so years from now).

But yes, only Starscream as any chance of coming back because of his bad ass immortal spark. I'm hoping he and Shockwave will return somehow as Shockwave only lost his eye and a little bit of his spine, not his whole head.

14. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

As much as I love Screamer and Soundwave... they're dead Jim. Thundercracker and/or Skywarp could easily fill Screamer's role though.

15. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    They got there heads blown up/off they are nothing but burnt out toaster ovens and if Megatron were to come back he'd be Jesus at this rate. Also pretty much most of the Decepticon Armarda is well lord knows where.

16. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Even if this doesn't completely confirm it....c'mon guys...we know its going to happen

17. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    without starscream then i wont accept thundercracker and skywarp

as i said before Megatron can always haveh is head reattached. cause Starscream and Soundwave had them blown up, but if anything remained (IF) of Starscream and Soundwave they can rebuild them with what its left (again IF)

18. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Lol just like I said, that'd be ridiculous so no, just no. Move on, deal with it Megs cannot and should not 'survive' another death! Galvatron will make you forget all about him anyways.....

19. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

As I've said before, when you replace 75 percent of the cast anyway, than whats the point? It's practically a reboot already.

20. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    the chances of that happening with tf4 is very small...lol when people say that its like saying "i might fall off and die from walking on the bridge because HE did..." wtf? lol even don murphy said "the characters are Transformers! they dont become too expensive like Toby Maguire..."
    and also, remember "Tf4 with or without michael bay." remember that confirmation?
    COME ON, GUYS. NOW YOU MOVIE HATERS ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOURSELVES FEEL BETTER. CRY BABIES.