Loose RID Bludgeon, Ruination & MISB Purple Shockwave

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Methusalen, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Hello TFW2005!

I have finally decided to part with the following few figures, as I have cut back on the focus of my collection & these were some of the final few figures that I had been holding onto... Please send me a PM with an offer that you believe is fair for both of us, and I will get an accurate shipping quote for you from my local post office.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Images are attached below!

First up is a MISB Animated "True Colors" Purple Shockwave w/ Activators Bumblebee. The box is not perfect with the plastic window having come loose from the inside and, as shown in the picture; the "Only at Target" sticker has been torn off.
    As the box is still sealed, the figures inside have been untouched.

RID Ruination - Figure is loose & 100% complete. The double cannon to Armorhide has some teeth marks in it, which my beagle placed into it when he was a puppy some years back... The two pictures show these marks. This is the only part of the figure that has sustained any damage, the rest of the figure is in great condition!

RID Bludgeon (repurposed to "Shattered Glass Bludgeon") - Loose & 100% Complete. This figure is in great condition, with working air bladder & hose. A great figure overall, though was used as a stand-in until I was able to acquire a G2 Megatron (that the figure shares the mold of)!

Attached Files:

2. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Bump