Loose Movie Figures for Trade / Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jazzman_78, Aug 9, 2012.

1. jazzman_78

jazzman_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    For Sale/Trade - I'm giving up on Movie toys and going to concentrate on Classics/Generations. I'm looking mostly to trade, but I will entertain any cash offers.

Have:

2007 Transformers the Movie
    Voyager Ratchet - Added paint aps to molded details using movie stills for increased accuracy. Hollow axe/hatchet fold-out hand weapon is filled in- still fully functional. Front undercarriage flap that hides head in vehicle mode and sits on back in robot mode has been altered to allow for a slightly more accurate placement of luggage rack/lightbar/claw weapon on back and shoulders.
    Voyager Ironhide - Added paint aps, mostly silver drybrushing to robot mode details and painted vehicle mode details using movie stills. Painted and modified arm cannons with putty for a more metallic and movie accurate look and an 'energy blast' effect.
    Deluxe Jazz - Added paint aps to molded details using movie stills for increased accuracy.

2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    Leader Optimus Prime
    Leader Jetfire
    Deluxe Sideswipe
    Deluxe Skids
    Deluxe Mudflap - missing missile

2011 Transformers: Dark of the Moon
    Ultimate Optimus Prime
    Leader Sentinel Prime
    Deluxe Bumblebee (First Version/Normal Paintjob)
    Deluxe Topspin
    Deluxe Roadbuster
    Deluxe Jolt
    Deluxe Thundercracker
    Deluxe Laserbeak

Want:

Classics / Generations / RTS, etc.
    Voyagers:
    Jetfire
    Inferno
    Grapple

Deluxe:
    Mirage
    Smokescreen
    Bluestreak (Silverstreak, whatever)
    Ratchet
    Bumblebee (original Classics)
    Perceptor
    Galvatron
    Drift
    Huffer (Botcon)

Scout
    Windcharger

Also, and this is a Hail-Mary, Most-Folks-Will-Laugh-When-They-Read-It, but Can't-Hurt-to-Ask, pitch. I'd trade my entire list for either of the current Third-Pary not-Devestators, in Green, 100% complete but loose. Yeah, I know... but worth a try, right?