Loose Cannons Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by seekerblackout, Mar 23, 2012.

1. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

With the return of Wheeljack, Dreadwing showing up and the Cameo of Seaspray the minibot wrecker, there's a lot to speculate about!

2. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Arcee gets the spotlight yet again, everyone starts complaining.

Ok I'll stop.

3. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    seems like a lot is going on in just one episode. this isn't a two parter so i'm curious how this is all going to go down.

4. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Is
    Seaspray
    a Wrecker? I sort of hope not...

5. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wut... I had no idea
    Seapsray
    was going to be in it. Not mad or anything, but, wow that came out of nowhere.

Anyhoo I agree with the theory that Dreadwing is out for revenge for what happened to Skyquake. Unless that was confirmed already, I haven't watched the preview clip.

6. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    It's
    Seaspray's
    ship that
    gets blown up
    in the preview...

7. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    Dreadwing's bio:
    [​IMG]

A possible spoiler? Dreadwing's not only a Seeker, but will also get promoted to SIC? With his fierce loyalty and physical strength he might turn into anti-Starscream.

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Calling it now: Bulkhead isn't going to die. I want him to die, but he isn't going to.

9. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    Hmm interesting

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Wheeljack's back, Draedwing's introduced and another charecter already bit the dust.

Sounds like a good episode comming....

11. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Cannot Hold Weapon

News Credits:
    ...or TF Prime's version of Lugnut.

12. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    Naw, the rumor has it that the guy's going to have personality.

13. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I can't see Wheeljack staying so I can't see Dreadwing escaping. The preview has already shown Optimus taking him out too. Unless he moves at the speed of light. Or has a really thick head. I really hope Tony Tod was telling the truth when he said he's voiced Dreadwing in 12 episodes.

I hate Bulkhead and he is second on my list of characters I want to die but he's the kid appeal character so it's not gonna happen. I'm starting to get sick of the Bulkhead In Danger plot being used so many times in this series.

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I wouldn't lable Bulkhead as a kid freindly character. I mean Bumblebee's the one who's really the kid appeal character. Besides there are strong hints of Bulkhead biting the bullet if that makes you feel better.

15. soundwaverulls

Bee really has been a background character most of this series. Bulkhead has the second most screen time, his human partner is the immature Miko and he has had some pretty childish moments. I think if any character is the kid appeal one this series, it's Bulkhead.

And don't worry about me. I'm going into tomorrows episode expecting mindless violence, with some pointless scenes thrown in. This show would really need an award if it disappoints someone with those expectations.

16. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    The thing is that Bulkhead's not really safe from harm even if he does survive the next episode. Cliffjumper died in the first episode and we're still getting toys of him so even if Bulkhead dies there would still be toys of him.

And not to sound harsh or argumentive becuase I'm really not but aren't you letting your dissapointments get the better of you? I understand there are things in Prime you're not enjoying but it's like you're nw thinking that Prime will never improve when the show's not done yet.

17. soundwaverulls

Well by that logic, Bumblebee is the kid appeal character. He has limited screen time but still gets toys. He even got a leader class (weaponizer or whatever) over Bulkhead and Megatron. But I think this is something that should be judged by screentime so I still say Bulkhead. I doubt that a kid cartoon, even if it kills off main characters, would ever kill off the kid appeal guy.

And for the last bit, I have given up hope of it improving. But, I'm trying to adjust my expectations so I can enjoy the show. I'm trying to expect something pointless but fun. Something that isn't great but can still be enjoyed. I know I come off as a miserable person (which I am) but I still try to be positive whenever I can.

18. bio9205

bio9205 Knocked Out

I'm hoping Dreadwing and Skyquake are at least related in some way, so that the recolour doesn't seem so blatantly lazy.

19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I'm sure Dreadwing and Skyquake are twin brothers in the show. I mean in the past TF media we're show TF who look alike are recolurs of each other. So it wouldn't be different for Dreadwing in Prime.

20. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    GLORIOUS!

Here's hoping that whatever happens in tomorrow's ep, Dreadwing gets some serious shiet done. Looks like he's a bomb expert...wonder if someone the season finale will be the Autobot base being bombed, ala Power Rangers when the Command Center was rigged to blow. Would be pretty cool..hoping Dreadwing remains permanent enough and the 12-14 eps that Tony Todd apparently did doesn't mean Dread dies off..