LOOSE Bagged Botcon 2011 SET OFFERING $330 for the SET shipped to 85748

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by G1_Cindersaur, Mar 26, 2011.

1. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    looking for the 2011 botcon loose bagged set if you are going to the Botcon convention and are selling your bagged set to offset the cost of the convention,

Here is the details of my offer....$330 cash for your loose complete bagged botcon 2011 set..shipping included in the amount...figure a USPS flat rate med box can ship that set easily. I also have the botcon sharkticon 3 package MISB that i could possibly include in the deal depending on if you wanted to throw in an add on set with the botcon set.

Asking that you ship it from the convention..that way it is shipped and you do not have to haul it home and run around after a trip's end to the post office...i know they have shipping at the convention.

I can Paypal the $$$ to you the End of MAY or the beginning of JUNE as GIFT so there are no paypal fees...

and if there are any of the convention add-on sets that you do not want...i will happily buy those off you and paypal the $$$ to you the week before the convention...and i will include extra for the shipping on those...

if you want to discuss further...please email me at tfsales@q.com or

PM me....

THANKS!

2. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    up

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Considering the time it takes to get the money from one's paypal account to their bank account, you may want to change your offer slightly so that you can send the money a week BEFORE the con. Otherwise, people will be spending their own money on your exclusives, and not have access to your payment until the con is over. Thus limiting what they can spend at the show on themselves.

I'd take you up on this myself, except I didn't get a bagged set and now they are gone.

4. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    Good idea....

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    up

6. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Rebuilding Veteran

News Credits:
    Originally: Huntington Beach, CA, Now: Cincinnati
    I don't have a loose one but I am looking at possibly selling my Box Set as I ran into unforseen problems this last week.