Loose-Arm Syndrome

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Driskull98, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Driskull98

Driskull98 World's Only Snarler Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I got Prime Voyager Megatron yesterday and out of about three times transforming him, his right arm (fusion cannon one) got really loose and wobbily. Same thing happened to my Generations Wheeljack.

Anyone have this happen to them?

2. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    Tons of transformers suffer from loose joints.

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pledge Future floor polish; a toy collector's best friend.

4. Malancthon

Malancthon Kyūkyoku Hakaijin

How did Pledge Future become the "it" fix? I used to hear of using clear nail polish or super glue all the time.

5. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

First Edition Cliffjumper's left shoulder is slipping more and more, it seems...but so far all of my mainline stuff is holding up fine. And Bulkhead.

BTW, and I know I'm going to sound like an idiot for asking this, but how does one go about applying the Future floor polish? More than a few of my figures, Explorer and Neckbreaker especially, could really use this stuff...:redface2: 

6. HatRabies

HatRabies Banned

I apply Future with a q-tip. I just have some of the polish in one of those little disposable dixie cups and I dab the q-tip in it till its decently soaked, then I dab the balljoint. You don't even have to pop the joint apart, just dab right on it while its attached and start working it around. Let dry and you're good to go. You can apply as much as needed for the desired tightness.

Everyone should forget about superglue and nail polish, its really all about Future. Stuff works like a charm

7. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just dip a paintbrush (a small one obviously) into the bottle and let the drip seep into the joint. I move the joint around to spread it evenly and then let it sit.