size 11/0 delica seed beads from Firemountain Gems size A waxed white beading thread very thin beading needle It took forever to do this project because I kept redoing the pattern. I've been working on it off and on for about a month and a half. I'm still not totally satisfied with it. He looks too skinny. He looked broader on the beading graph paper. lol I fully intend to redo him at some point. I'll need to regraph him to get a final pattern. I can actually see this being maybe 1/4" to 1/2" broader to get more bulk to him, and longer headfins. lol Must be cold--poor Jack is experiencing shrinkage. I also need to make adjustments on the Autobot symbol. I know I've got a lot more white on it than standard, but I kinda like it. I need to adjust the line coming up from the chin. I noticed I'm missing a couple of beads on each side. Oh, well---such is the learning experience. Done in one strip, so it can be folded and sewn up the sides. I'm going to use black silk cord to border the sides and bottom. I'll leave long ends at the top so I can hang him from my rearview mirror. The top will be left open, but I'll finish the edges with a beaded border. I figure I might be able to stuff a cut down car freshner in it. Or I could stash a $10 in it for emergencies. Each section is 47 beads across and 71 beads down. (2 1/2" x 4 1/2") As much of a pain as this has been to do, I've had a real blast working on it. I'll be able to use what I learned on him when making the others. I've got Seekers graphed out, but I want to regraph before I try to bead. That and I need to make sure I've got enough supplies. Hopefully, I'll be able to put in a bead order mid next week.