Customs: looks like i WILL be doing another outrider...

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Teletran, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Teletran

Teletran Witty title not included

*sigh* and here i was, thinking i was done with them. but then hasbro had to go and say theyre releasing cybertron evac again (twice no less!). bastards...

back when evac first came out, i toyed with the idea of buying another one and painting him up as an outrider. but time passed, i never got the proper motivation and he was soon thereafter gone from shelves. but now with him being released again a couple times, this may be fates way of telling me to do it...

so sometime in the near future (given how long it takes for him to be released, me finding one and doing the painting), expect to see AIRWOLF on these pages!

i may even do something different with this one. i MIGHT make the vehicle mode look like the "real" airwolf from the old show instead of the regular outrider scheme, depedning on how good it looks. the bot mode will be all outridered up though

so theres a sorta-kinda VERY early sneak peek at my next outrider project! if anyone has any suggestions, ill gladly listen to them :) 

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    sweeet. glad you're going to still be doing customs. :)