Looks Like Bulkhead... [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by spiritprime, Sep 8, 2012.

1. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Look people, this may contain spoilers. So if you don't want them, go back please.

Judging from this picture that was taken during "The Human Factor" promo, Bulkhead may be back in the game in the next episode. Seems like he's teaming up alongside Smokescreen. Also... does the bridge look familiar to you?

[​IMG]

2. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Given his bitterness with the rookie in New Recruit, he may be trying to prove he's not useless. You know, he'll show Smokescreen how he can kick Breakdown's ass even when injured.

It may end badly, or at least humiliatingly, for him.

3. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

It's in Jasper, that bridge is from the first episode.

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    I'm hoping Bulkhead is just training to strengthen himself again or something and Silas somehow stumbles upon them. If Bulkhead is really back in the game after being out for just three episodes, then the whole "Bulkhead may never be fully functional again" was just a big cop-out. Then again after them perfectly setting up his death and then just making him hurt, it wouldn't surprise me. I still like Prime as a show, but that's probably my biggest complaint so far, and honestly my only one besides the occasional animation hiccup and the whole Orion Pax thing only lasting three episodes. Just throwing that out there before anybody goes white knight on me.

5. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Bulkhead got over it.

Or he's waiting to see Smoke get mushed.

Yup, that's it. You can see on his face he's being super competitive.

6. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    He's most likely still injured, but his jealousy and fear of being replaced got to him so he's out there trying to be Mr. Toughbot.

Here's an interesting question though, if Smokescreen used the Phase Shifter on Silas-down, would he kill Silas as a result?

7. SkyHook

SkyHook OP's Personal Stalker

Knowing Bulkhead and watching his reactions in New Recruit, he's not going to let anyone see him as useless. He probably has to prove it to himself more than anyone else.

8. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt he's okay. It may have been a set of events that lead him into this situation.

I wonder how Bulkhead will react to the knowledge that his rival has become 'something else'.

9. SkyHook

SkyHook OP's Personal Stalker

Aww. I read "Breakdown" and got my hopes up. Then I watched the promo. No, it's just freakin Silas. -_-

10. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

A repaired Bulkhead at this point might be a good thing. Seems like they could work a really good rivalry up between the two bots at this point. The Wrecker and the Elite Guard over who's better, that just seems like a natural place to take the story.

11. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At the moment, other than being harvest inside Breakdown, I would say yes since he's not protected. Unless he can create an exosuit, wear it like the Nubulon people.

12. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, in the promo, we see
    Breakdown launcing a missile and the camera follows it to Bulkhead and Smokescreen
    so he might be in actual battle and not training. But due to how the rest of the episode looks, maybe they patched those two scenes together to make us think exactly that, and the missile launcing isn't related. I remember in Loose Cannons where they showed Bulkhead with the bomb on his chest and then they showed the gas station exploding (which happened earlier in the episode when it aired).

13. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    BH is "training" Smokes because he doesn't want to be replaced.

Besides BH isn't done with his "physical therapy/leg lifts" just yet.

14. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    The BulkScreen pairing would probably make for a better double act than BulkJack - the vet teamed up with the rookie, with Miko joining up as a third partner to keep the two together or something.

Anyway, good to see Bulkhead coming back to the show.

15. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Bulkheads initial reaction to Smokescreen wasn't good because of his own insecurities. He was snarling at everyone else too. But I got the feeling at the end of the show he had changed his attitude towards Smokescreen. I got that idea from the look on Bulkheads face when he said "So the newbie did good" and the fact he made that statement. So I'm hoping he is well enough to be back out in the field and fighting along side Smokescreen like he does with the rest of the team.

What still confuses me is why Bulkhead would go so far to think he would be replaced. After all his time with Team Prime I would think he knows better than that. I know he's feeling useless, but still.

I do feel for Bulkhead though. I want to take the big lug and hug him.

16. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

Im just throwing out what I wish was going on but I wish the only thing that would make Bulkhead functional in battle was the apex armor. Maybe it somehow moves by the thoughts of the wearer. But I really like the way they are going right now with Bulk being the injured vet with all the anger and resentment that comes with it. So I hope they dont just heal him this quickly.

17. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Agreed. We could use some tension amongst the ranks. Plus, the way that Bulkhead was eying the
    Apex Armor
    might've been hinting at the potential of him donning it, to prove he's capable.

18. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    I like this idea, It's nice to see a different sub-groups working under the same team to see who is better. Kinda reminds of Halo between the ODST and the Spartans.

19. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

He'll probably still have his limp, but otherwise he's still able to fire a weapon. Smokescreen may be there as backup.

20. Unclejoe420

Unclejoe420 Well-Known Member

Hopefully this may mean the start of a Bulkhead/Smokescreen double act, with each of them trying to one-up the other, as per Ash's comment. Has been awhile since we've had a decent competitive comedy bit on Prime (as far as I can remember).