Looking to Trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by OptimistPrime, Apr 15, 2009.

1. OptimistPrime

OptimistPrime Certified Optimist

News Credits:
    I have a pictures up of the items I have for trade on Google Picasa. I will gladly take more close-up shots if requested. Even if you don't have anything in my want list, send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

1. Nearly complete G1 Onslaught, only missing the left fist for Bruticus. The joints are still in good shape, and about the only flaws that I can see are some wear around the edges of the stickers (to be expected given the age of toy), and some very minor paint chipping on the metal chest behind where the chest shield goes. The rubsign works, the cab/arms stay attached in vehicle mode, and there is no plastic discoloration.

2. Nearly complete G1 Devastator. Only missing Long Haul and Scrapper's guns. There is some chrome wear on the two projectiles that come with Mixmaster, on the back of Mixmaster's legs, and on the very top of Mixmaster's grill. The large gun is missing the smaller tab that allows it to fit on Mixmaster in his vehicle mode, however, Devastator is still able to hold it. There is some barely noticeable chrome wear around the edge of the metal on Scavenger's chest, a worse case of wear on the back of Hook's legs, and some slight wear on the front of Long Haul's legs. There are close-up in-focus shots of all of these areas. Now that all of that is out of the way, both Scrapper and Bonecrusher have their canopies, Hook is complete with no stress marks on his legs, and his hook is present.

3. Protectobots in varying stages of completeness. Hotspot is incomplete, missing a gun, the left and right fists for Defensor, and the two repair bay arms. The gun that is included has chew marks on the barrel. I should also point out that the two foot plates that are included actually belong to G2 Bruticus, however, these make great placeholders (I should know, I used them on mine until I was able to get the real deal). Hotspot does come with instructions and a severely damaged box. The box is missing the robot points, but the tech specs are still intact. Streetwise is complete, having both his vehicle gun and robot gun. Groove is overly complete - in addition to having both his vehicle weapons and handgun, he also has an extra handgun. The rubsigns on all these figures work great, and Groove and Streetwise both have metal chests.

Here are the TFs I'm currently looking to acquire in no particular order with the exception of Siren, who is always at the top of my list:

G1
    Siren (a personal grail of mine)
    Quake
    Getaway
    Throttle (Darkwing's Powermaster)
    Weapons for Darkwing and Dreadwind
    Roadbuster (bot only)
    Doublecross (bot only)
    Sunstreaker
    Wheeljack
    Weapons/Accessories for Mirage
    Omega Supreme
    Jetfire
    Scattershot
    Megatron
    Cyclonus
    Targetmaster Cyclonus
    Pretender Jazz

Seacons
    Snaptrap (I already have the head, gun, and 1 footplate)
    Seawing
    Overbite
    Nautilator
    *Note: I'm not terribly concerned with getting the tripod accessories

Predacons
    Razorclaw
    Headstrong
    Divebomb
    Tantrum
    *Note: Metal chest is preferred, though I will still consider plastic chest

Misc
    Arctic/Urban Camo Ruination

If you have any of these that you would be interested in trading, drop me a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

2. OptimistPrime

News Credits:
    Anyone? I know I may not get a response because I'm only looking for 2-3 items, and only have one item available currently. I was hoping I might get lucky and find someone who just happened to have what I'm looking for and needs what I'm trading for. So I may end up posting a couple more items to trade with later tonight.

3. OptimistPrime

News Credits:
    Updated items available for trade and want list. Added pictures of additional items to Picasa link.

4. OptimistPrime

News Credits:
    Bump

5. OptimistPrime

News Credits:
    Bump

6. OptimistPrime

News Credits:
    Bump