Looking to split Warpath Case $12.50 a piece+Shipping or trade

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by yami4ct, Mar 19, 2011.

1. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey, I thought I'd reach out here to the boards to see if there's any interest in splitting a warpath case. I need a firm commitment before I get too deep on this. I have a large POL, so shipping to my place will be on me. I'm looking to sell these figs to needy members for my cost, $12.50+shipping or trade for RTS Wreck-Gar and Perceptor (1 Figure for 1 Case Figure). Members in MI will get priority so we can save on shipping out. I'm going to take 1 Warpath and the scourge, that leaves

2 WheelJacks ( 1 sold to omegus prime, 1 To havok2000)
    1 Kup (1 sold to havok 2000)
    1 Warpath (Sold Razin)
    2 Thundercrackers ( 1 sold to omegus prime, 1 to havok2000)

Let me know if you guys want to do this. I would ship my loot as soon as these guys and United scourge come in, so no delay. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: And we're done for the most part. I'll PM all those involved soon. Thanks guys!

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I'd be interested for Warpath, Thundercracker, and Wheeljack, but I'm about a week and a half out from being able to afford it.

3. yami4ct

News Credits:
    OK I'll start marking people in this list. Warpath is already gone unless an MI wants to go in for multiple figures. It's ok if you can't pay right away, just as long as you get to me. Thanks guys.

Ok I need to get rid of Kup before we can finalize. I already have the pre-order. I'll start taking payments via PayPal when everything get's settled. Thanks guys. Didn't expect such a fervent response.

EDIT: A TCracker and Wheeljack just became available again. I need to at least cover these guys before I'm able to really be set on this. I can't float more than 1 figure. Just looking to cover costs. As soon as these guys are gone, I'll send PMs requesting payment from everyone and you guys can pay when ready.

4. havok2000

havok2000 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i will take a wheeljack kup and thundercraker.

5. yami4ct

News Credits:
    Great man, I'll mark those as sold. I'll consider us good now unless another guy backs down. Thanks guys!

We're done unless someone decides they don't want one. I'll send you all PMs when the last few confirm. Thanks!

6. havok2000

havok2000 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    no problem and thank u. i can pay as soon as possible.

7. yami4ct

News Credits:
    That's a wrap! I'm going to do some packing experiments with deluxe figures and boxes tonight so I can give everyone a shipping quote as soon as they get to me with their shipping zips. In the meantime, here's a screencap of the order to keep everyone in anticipation. Cannot wait!

[​IMG]

8. Fortress_Maximus

Fortress_Maximus fortuna audaces iuvat

still need a wheeljack mosc. if you got pls pm. thanks.