Fan Art: Looking for Writers and Artists

Discussion in 'Requests' started by knyghtmare2021, Apr 14, 2009.

1. knyghtmare2021

knyghtmare2021 The Goddamn Knyghtmare

News Credits:
    I've been a part of this forum for sometime now, and the level of talent on this board is astounding. From custom toys to fanfiction to 3D and 2D artworks, the talent just amazes.

The Point: I want to do a 3D comic series. I have the ideas. I do not have the time to do all the work by myself. I have the characters, and the plot. I'm looking for someone to help fill in the rest, both on the art side, and the writing side. I use Poser 6, and while I think I'm pretty damn good with character design, my 3D talent is lacking in other respects.

I'm also IMHO a fair writer. Unfortunately time just isn't on my side for wrting and illustrating an ongoing comic series. So I humbly ask any writers or artists lurking around this forum to drop me a line, either by PM or by email ([email protected] please reference the thread title) and I can fill in all the details.

5-28-09

Ok, so zero takers thus far. So here is a basic plot summery to hopefully draw some interest.

What would the world be like if science and magick started to collide? A High tech futuristic world where there are things that go bump in the night? And what if this was all because of one event that didn't happen the way it was supposed to way back in 496 A.D.?

An evil wizard manipulates destiny in his favor, keeping his enemy from killing him. The wizard basically has the entire world in the palm of his hand.

1500 years later, the world is a much different, much darker place. The evil wizard as slept for almost 600 years. And then his enemy is reborn. Destiny is trying to right itself, But the wizards enemy is not just a normal man. He's half man, half Shadowwalker. He is the Knyghtmare, a demigod prophesied to free the world form the evil wizard, but to do so, he must let go of the rage within himself and reclaim all that he was.

Also I've included some character renders so any interested parties have an idea for what the characters look like

Thanks in advance for your time.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
  2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Sounds like a cool idea, a story with 2 flavors

Best of luck bro

3. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Going to push you to a request forum.

4. knyghtmare2021

News Credits:
    Thanks Kickback, sorry to trouble you by having to move this.

5. knyghtmare2021

News Credits:
    No takers?

6. knyghtmare2021

News Credits:
    Updated with character renders and plot summery