Looking for Unicron Trilogy Transformers, have lots to trade!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Movebuster, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Movebuster

Movebuster Hiding True Intelligence

Yes, I'm actually looking for Unicron Trilogy Transformers to trade... that's Armada, Energon and Cybertron. I am also interested in Unicron Trilogy Cartoons on DVD. No fast food premiums. All figures must be complete with Mini-cons, accessories, missiles, planet keys, energon chips, and instructions. Original boxes, packaging not neccessary. A little dust is allowed, but if the toy smells like smoke, or has been left outside in the rain in a sandbox, I won't be interested. I want unbroken figures with decent paint, but working electronics is not neccessary, unless it's neccessary to the operation of the toy. Within reason, I will tolerate loose joints.

I have hundreds of transformers from most other series for trade, too many for me to list here. If you're looking for something specific, please PM me. If you're looking for something specific but don't have any Unicron Trilogy toys or cartoons to trade, I am willing to arrange a direct sale also, but at this time I am not buying collections.

Under these curcumstances there is a good chance that my PM box will fill up quickly, and I can only afford to ship a small number of packages a month, so I will only consider the sweetest deals I receive. If you don't hear from me back, please don't take it personally... It's just that I am trying to save space in my sent messages files, so I may not respond if I don't have the toy you are after, or am not interested in the toys you are offering, or have found a better deal elswhere. But you are welcome to try again. I may send a counter offer if you send a list and I only want some of the figures you offer, etc.

I hope to hear from you soon!:) 

This just in, If your interested, I have available to trade a complete, with box and instructions, Perfect Grade Mobile Suit Gundam Zaku II. The instructions are in Japanese, but a determined westerner who is up for a challenge should be able to build it... I know, because I don't speak Japanese and I got 1/4 of it done with Gundam markers to fill in panel lines and grime.
    PS: Please see my feedback!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. T.F. Allen

T.F. Allen Formerly known as Krem

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I have Cybertron Undermine and Brimstone, and may be willing to part with them for almost ANY Prime figures (I've a want list in my sig that is far more extensive). Also, I've Energon Sixshot and Cybertron Nemesis Breaker, whom I have no trouble letting go for a good price. Let me know if these interest you.

I subscribed to this thread, so you need not PM.

3. Movebuster

You may be interested in My Alternators Prowl, OR my RID Scourge which is unfortunately missing only the red, transparent sword which was here before but has seemed to have dissappeared.

4. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

got cybertron on dvd and TFC Scattershot MLC.

5. Movebuster

Def interested in both, but what's MLC mean if you'll excuse the ignorance. Mint Loose with Card? And are you looking for anything specific to trade? Also, which version of Scattorshot are you selling... scout or cybertron defence?

PS sorry, I just realized MLC means Mint loose Complete

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  6. T.F. Allen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    If you can find the absolutely essential SWORD OF FURY, it's a trade: Brimstone, Undermine (these two are of some sentimental value to me; Spinosaurus was my favorite dinosaur as a child and Brimstone became an OC of sorts in a story of mine; I say OC because my characterization of him was not given anywhere onscreen), Nemesis Breaker, and Sixshot for Prowl and Scourge.

If no sword, I would want to look into what else you have (I may be interested in nearly anything Beast Era, particularly Beast Machines, or characters used in the Obsidian's Lament series of TFW's own Shane Anderson), as Scourge's main appeal to me is his sword. On closer inspection, though, I realized I also have Cybertron Override and Backstop, along with Energon Cruellock and Jetfire, if you don't think what I've listed is worth Prowl AND Scourge. Also upon closer inspection, I realized that Undermine and Brimstone are customized, Undermine has been touched up with a more shiny/vibrant/metallic gold, essentially just over his original gold, and Brimstone just has some of the details on his wings brought out with Sharpie, a silver mouthplate, and purple on all three fins of his crown rather than just the center one. Override, too, has some Sharpie detailing, and Backstop's rhino mouth was traced with a fine point Sharpie.

7. Movebuster

I have lots of beast machines. as far as Obsidians lament goes, I know that that comic had obsidian and Supreme cheetor in it, but that's all I remember. I have both. I also have most of the beast wars line.
    If we go all the way with this transaction, we're going to have to exchange addresses. Wouldn't you rather move over to a private conversation?

8. Fortress Prime

Fortress Prime Guardian Robot

Ebay:
    I've got these guys up for trade:

ENERGON STARSCREAM – complete with all parts

CYBERTON FIGURES
    RED ALERT – complete with all parts
    DEMOLISHER – complete with all parts
    BRAKEDOWN GTS – complete with all parts
    RANSACK GTS – complete with all parts

LMK

9. Optimal Primus

Optimal Primus Enabler

News Credits:
    I have Energon Demolishor (the dump truck) and Cybertron Backstop and Breakdown. All are loose and complete. In terms of what I'm looking for in terms of trade, right now I'm looking for Universe Acid Storm and any other Classics related figure.

10. T.F. Allen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    And so I shall.

11. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    Check my sales thread in my sig I have stuff there.

12. T.F. Allen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I sent you a PM about a week ago, with no response. Should I take that to mean you have no interest or no time?

13. rodimus15

rodimus15 Well-Known Member

pm

14. Grimlock22

PM'd

15. Grimlock22

TFC Scatter shot is still available if your still intersed

16. magnusEXP

magnusEXP Portuguese Wha-Freak!

pmed