Looking for Transformers floor mats

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Defectobot, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Defectobot

Defectobot Member

Hey there. I would like to find some floor mats for my truck. I have the steering wheel cover and some decals, and of course the Megatron bobble head, but I want to find some Decepticon logo mats and maybe even some seat covers to really pimp my ride out.

Any help would be appreciated. Ever seen this type of stuff? :rock 

2. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

good luck they were Hot topic exclusives Ive been looking for them too

3. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Well, it'd be a long walk for you from NC, but I've seen them for sale from a vendor at the Pendergrass Flea Market in Pendergrass, GA just off I-85 (appx 50 miles N/E of d'town Atlanta). I bought mine last June -- they're a hard, black rubber with a Deception logo only, and come in about 4-5 different colors as I recall. Oddly, they didn't come in purple. Mine is gray on black.

Autobot logos were on the packaging, but the vendor didn't have any.

I'm actually headed there this weekend to set up a booth to sell of a lot of collectibles and misc stuff I need to get rid of. I'll make a point to check to see if the guy has any left. He was selling them for $25 each, but I told him I only had $22 on me and he accepted the offer. (Gotta know how to haggle at flea markets.)