Fan Art: Looking for this artist

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Network, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Network

Network Well-Known Member

hey guys, I posted this over on Cybertron, and i thought i might try my luck here as well. i'm looking for an artist i met a long time ago. i'm hoping someone will recognize this bit of art and can point me in his direction. I met him on Transfandom waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. the user names I can remember him using are bokken and possibly snowman. I believe the sig on this pic is Boo, which i also vaguely remember. one other (possibly) important bit of info is that he is brittish

[​IMG]

unfortunately this is the only bit of his work that i have, but i remember he also had a kickin' piece of a BM tigertron. if anyone can help me track this artist down i will be forever grateful ^_^

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    That looks a lot like Boo's work. I think that's his teeny-tiny signature too.

TheBoo on deviantART

3. Network

omg!!! wow!!! thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me, i've been searching allllll over the place for him. i've sent him a message, so hopefully he's the right guy!

shibamura_prime, you are my hero.

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    No problemo. I've commissioned art from him before and can say from experience that he's a top-notch guy. ^_^

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I thought it looked like his work even before I noticed there was a sig... :p 

6. Network

just from browsing his gallery i can really see how well his talent has evolved. now if only he can get back to me that it's the same guy. i highly suspect he is....the details line up too perfectly not to.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Discussions of artwork by others needs to go in Creative General Discussion.