Looking for that page with all the random seekers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by thoughtcrime, Feb 13, 2007.

1. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

I'm trying to find the link containing all the color variations on the G1 Decepticon jet animation model. Its an old page, and also contains various colored Rumbles and SHockwaves which appeared in the toon at some point. He showed Sunstorm and the lavender clone, and gave them names like Lemondrop & Harold, lol. I tried every search combo in Google and came up empty. I do hope the page is still up. Thanks in advance.

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
  3. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

You mean these guys?

[​IMG]

4. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

Abrogate- thank you, that thread link contained the link I was after, unfortunately, it was shut down due to exceeding bandwidth.

Thundercracker- great customs, did you do them? Those are indeed an example of the clones, the aforementioned link contains pics of him and almost a dozen other variations.

Slightly off-topic: I wouldn't mind seeing the Classics seeker in Clone colors in this year's Botcon set.

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    The link worked for me today. Interesting, I didn't realize there were so many generic seekers.