Customs: Looking for someone to sculpt a custom head or two.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Rakhamon, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Rakhamon

Rakhamon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey all.

I'll try this again. I'm looking for an experienced customizer who's willing to give sculpting a head or two for my customs for me. I would give this a try myself but I currently do not have the money or time to invest in starting up sculpting and buying the materials myself.

I know this may be a long shot, but if anyone would be willing to give this a try, let me know. Show me some examples of your work and we'll talk.

Take care;

Rakhamon

2. Inner Robot

Inner Robot Sculptor

I'm a sculptor, but I don't have anything posted on here quite yet. Which head sculpts are you looking to have done? I use Apoxy Sculpt for my scratch builds and add-ons, because it's great to work with, and uber sturdy. I'm still trying to make a name for myself ( these things take time), but I'd like to take a crack at it and give it a try. All I have to show you at the moment is a TMNT Rocksteady sculpt, but it will give you an idea of my skill level. Let me know what you think :) [​IMG]

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/180427_1853685910251_4593089_n.jpg
    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/168369_1853691670395_5926204_n.jpg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  3. Rakhamon

Ebay:
    The question is, how used are yout to sculpt things that fit within the clearance required for a transformation sequence? :) 

4. Inner Robot

Inner Robot Sculptor

As long as I have the dimensions for the required clearance, it should work just fine ^^. Is this a headswap project, or is this something a bit more involved?

5. Rakhamon

Ebay:
    I can do stuff like painting and parts swapping myself, but I have no equipment and no time to learn to sculpt. So what I'm looking for are new heads for various existing toys in the way super-talented people here like Venksta do.

6. Inner Robot

Inner Robot Sculptor

Ah. Right on. I'm more traditional in my craft, as I haven't developed my skills at 3d modelling yet. But let me know if you're interested :) 

7. Rakhamon

Ebay:
    I'm definitely interested, just unsure how to proceed with no Transformers work samples to go by. lol

8. Inner Robot

Inner Robot Sculptor

Fair enough :)  I don't have any finished at the moment, however I need head sculpts for some new characters I've been working on, so I'll keep you posted on their progress.