Customs: Looking for someone do a custom paint job for me

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Maximus_Prime, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    As the title says i'm looking for a paint job on a Transformer. What i'm looking for is for someone to paint a movie voyager Starscream into Sunstorm. Please get back to me soon and either post in here or PM me if you are willing to do this for me.

Thank you in advance

EDIT: Ugh I can't type tonite, it should say "Looking for someone to do a custom paint job for me"

2. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

i wouldn't mind having a classics sunstorm. actually i always thought the cybertron starscream would look good as sunstorm too. i'm not a sunstorm hater though. some people just hate that dude for some reason. sorry i can't help ya with the paint, i can't even find a movie starscream and.... well.... am not much of a painter.

.... when did i become a senior member? is it cuz i'm awesome? cuz i am awesome.

3. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

i wouldn't mind having a classics sunstorm. actually i always thought the cybertron starscream would look good as sunstorm too. i'm not a sunstorm hater though. some people just hate that dude for some reason. sorry i can't help ya with the paint, i can't even find a movie starscream and.... well.... am not much of a painter.

.... when did i become a senior member? is it cuz i'm awesome? cuz i am awesome.

4. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    The cyb starsceam makes a great sunstorm. I have a LOC sunstorm in that mold and it looks pretty good.

5. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    The cyb starsceam makes a great sunstorm. I have a LOC sunstorm in that mold and it looks pretty good.

6. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    I get what you guys are saying but I wanted the Voyager Starscream, it's a project i'm working on.

Yeah it probably would work better with Cyb but it has to be TFTM Starscream

7. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    I get what you guys are saying but I wanted the Voyager Starscream, it's a project i'm working on.

Yeah it probably would work better with Cyb but it has to be TFTM Starscream