Customs: Looking for some help

Discussion in 'Requests' started by megabotatronius, Mar 10, 2011.

1. megabotatronius

megabotatronius Master of Disassembly

Ebay:
    Hey all you radicons! I have searched these boards and galleries for months now, and I am just blown away by the amazing customs I've seen here, and also the VERY helpful and informative tutorials! THIS PLACE RULES!!!!
    Anywho, on to the issue at hand.... I would really like to know how I might be able to acquire a set of stickers For my Alt mirage repaint. I want to keep the original design of the stripes, but they are crooked from the factory. Mirage is my favorite Alt., so I want to improve any flaws I can. I saw Jarrod's repaints of mirage, and holy god I loved them, but I am not changing the character on mine. So, if I could get my hands on a set of white stripes, I would be a happy person!

Any suggestions on what to do?

2. RumbleG1

RumbleG1 Active Member

Is it just the white racing stipes down the middle you are after? If so would it be possible to just cut your own out of some plain white sticker paper, or find a model kit the right scale that includes some and use them?

For the side stripes along the bottom edge, I am not sure how you will be able to replace the Ford GT secetion unless you have a way to print your own.

3. megabotatronius

megabotatronius Master of Disassembly

Ebay:
    the stripes on top i can paint, what I need are the side stripes
    but alas! I have no way to print the ones for the side.... :(