Looking for REX 203 from TOYARK

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by fun15power, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fun15power

fun15power Well-Known Member

I want to talk to user REX203 from TOYARK. If you are on this website, but have a different user name here, please PM me. I want to talk to you about an item I want from you. Do you still have your Omega Megazord? If you do I want to buy it from you or trade it. If anybody else has this item and is willing to part with it, PM me.

2. fun15power

Can anyone help me contact REX203 from Toyark.com. I've PM him so many times and still no response. If any of you can contact REX203 by phone or email, tell him that I want to buy his deluxe Omega Megazord from him. If anyone owns a deluxe Omega Megazord and is willing to sell or trade please PM me.

3. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    If its the same guy, then go to robotjapan. He's an admin there. But as said in the toyark thread that you started, its been 2 years since he post that in there so the chances of him still having it is pretty slim. You can try rangerboard to see if any members there have the Omega Megazord.

4. fun15power

I was banned from rangerboard.

5. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    There is really no sense in bumping a thread trying to get a hold of a guy selling an item, on another board, from two years ago. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.