Looking for reputable online stores that sell G1 AFA or CSG graded transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Suprakid, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Suprakid

Suprakid Active Member

posted this here because i presume id get more hits

I am searching for reputable places besides ebay that sell g1 AFA graded or csg or MIB and unused (by unused i mean all the acessories sealed and if it has a bubble the figure is factory sealed and just the tape off,) transformers specifically the following figures:

Megatron
    Bumble bee
    Galvatron
    Optimus Prime
    star scream
    rodimus prime
    ultra Magus
    Shockwave
    Soundwave
    Fortress Maximus
    Jetfire

if anyone has any please do let me know, i plan on buying in a few years or so when i get the money,(currently now its being spent on school and art supplies) far fetched goal i know but since I really want these for my own personal collection, meaning not at all to sell or anything, I am willing to pay top dollar when I am ready to buy.

2. optimus12380

optimus12380 Well-Known Member

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i don't think there is a single fort max left sealed in existance that we know about.....i know one popped up a year ago or so but i think it eventually got opened cause the tape lost its ahesiveness...a common problem with MISB fort maxes i have heard

4. optimus12380

optimus12380 Well-Known Member

According to an AFA population report, there are 2 graded sealed US Hasbro Fort Max (1 AFA 85, 1 AFA 80). There's also 2 listed for Takara C-114 Fort Max, since they have the same grades of 85 and 80, I'm not sure if those are different or duplicate reports.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    be prepared to shell out massive cash for them

6. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Brians Toys still has that same way overpriced AFA90 Metroplex they had at botcon years ago on the last list I saw. I don't know how they move anything at their prices. I have a sealed Grand Max I might eventually grade, hopefully it gets an 85 or 90 like the other Japanese stuff I sent them.

7. Suprakid

Suprakid Active Member

Thanks all, as for shelling out massive cash, i do not mind, as long as they are from reputable folks and come like i stated. i was and is still my dream to own all of those not for their value persay but more so due to a jog down memory lane, and to preserve them in their eighties freshness so to speak.

ninja edit: i forgot to add omega supreame to that list

Brians toys i know of but I dont know if they notify really if there is any in stock when you ask them to.

I wonder about conventions though? i hear of botcon alot do they have booths that sell them?