Looking for MP Ultra Magnus will pay up to $275 to US shipper

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by optimus_sean, Aug 20, 2007.

1. optimus_sean

optimus_sean Autobot Scout

Ebay:
    I'm interested in buying a Masterpiece Ultra Magnus but I think the $300 buy it now price on eBay is ridiculous. I honestly don't think the figure's worth that yet. I'm willing to pay $150 to $250 though so hit me up if you're interested via a PM or a reply here. I really don't care what kind of condition he's in as long as his joints are tight, paints in good shape and he's "unbroken." I'd be happy to get him with the accessories and the box but I'm more than happy to get him by himself as well.

I don't have negative or positive feedback here but I do have 100% positive feedback on eBay (just search for member seanmandence). I have paypal and I usually pay for things immediately so hit me up if you're interested. I'm interested in getting one from a US buyer if that's possible and I guess I'm now willing to pay $275 for one as well if the condition's pristine. As I said in the first post, hit me up via a PM or reply to this if interested.

2. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

3. optimus_sean

optimus_sean Autobot Scout

Ebay:
    Yeah, but how fast is the shipping? I'd have no problem buying one from a seller overseas if the shipping was fast but I really don't want to get one that'll take a month to get here.

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Registered mail from Hong Kong is, worst-case scenario, going to take a couple of weeks, not a month. Average shipping time I've had from HK or Japan is just one week.