Looking for Movie Specific Content Guys, Newsies, Mods

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, May 18, 2006.

1. Tony_Bacala

Tony_Bacala Car Robots Professional Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Anyone who is interested in providing content to the new Transformers mini-site we've done located here:

http://www.transformersthemovie.info/

should contact me via PM.

Currently, we are looking for people to write up bios and fact sheets for the pages located here:

http://www.transformersthemovie.info/info-pages.php

And, of course adding new pages as needed. If you would like to create other types of info pages that aren't listed there, but are related to the movie in some way, just PM with your ideas.

Mods for this forum will be required to actively post new "what if" and general discussion level topics once a day for the rest of the community to jump into, along with managing duplicate threads, issuing warnings, deleting inappropriate threads or posts, etc etc.

They key to modding tho, you need to be active during the daytime hours, everyday, and you must actually create new and interesting topics in here daily.

Newsies, we are always looking for them. If you want to be a TFW2005.com Newsie for TFTM related topics, or all TF news in general, just PM me and we can go from there.

All news in the TFTM category on TFW2005.com is pumped directly into Transformersthemovie.info, so your postings would be on 2 sites.

So, sound off in here or shoot me a PM if you are willing to help out with our movie coverage. Should be a big to do over next year or so!

Later!

2. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    Hey man!

I'm interested in helping out, I'm online from 8:30ish until 5 guarenteed mondays to fridays, so it's of no problem to be helping out during those times, and even after then im usually online at home! I would love to help out in general on both sites, but I could focus more on the Movie part of the site, since I'm incredibly interested in it!

gimme a shout if you want some help from me :) 

3. Megatrons Spawn

Megatrons Spawn Transfan

Hi, I'm a big fan of your site, My name is Chris Michael.
    I am very interested in creating the info pages or just any pages.
    I have already created the info pages for each cast member.
    I have created a profile for each of the people involved with the transformers movie including the director, the producers as well as all the cast members up to date, I have included, their names, roles, birthdays and a description of their involvement in the film.
    Please let me know ASAP I am always available and extremely reliable.