Customs: Looking for Krylon Fusion painter in US!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Fighbird, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Fighbird

Fighbird Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi there!

(Mods: Feel free to move this around, if I'm in the wrong thread here).

Looking for someone in the US with Krylon Fusion skills. Mainly I want a lot of stuff colored black. :) 

Been bashing for a decade or so myself, and used to be a semi-regular back on Transtopia. Always have a few repaints and bashes cooking, but time won't allow me to do all the things I really want. Anyways... :) 

Why am I not trying out regular paints? To much paint chipping. Haven't perfected my own paint sealing skills yet (haven't found anything that works foir me), but I know that Krylon Fusion will do pretty much the things I want: Transformers I can transform without worrying about chipping.

Why not dye? Tried it - hated the fumes and the warping... :D 

Why not get Krylon Fusion myself? 'Cause it ain't legal around here. :)  Too toxic for Europeans, it seems. And impossible to import because of that (and the fact that aerosols need to be shipped by surface).

What I really want: Someone with some experience with working with this, who is able to give my stuff a complete coat (all areas and recesses must be colored in). I will provide cleaned parts, with all previous paint apps removed and all pins and screws and whatnot removed.

What I will do: I will of course pay for all expenses - new paints bought, if necessary, and all shipping to and from. And of course add a little something-something for the trouble; let's talk about what you want. :)  All payments in PayPal and US dollars.

Shoot me a message if you want to help a guy out with his little ideas. Preferably if I could see some already finished samples of your work, then that would be really cool. :) 

Thanks for reading! :) 

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style On Military Leave TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    PM'd