Looking for Jazz

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Spudicus Prime, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Spudicus Prime

Spudicus Prime Member

I've decided to start collecting transformers again after...a long time, i've got a whole bunch of well used G1's sitting around somwhere but they aren't looking so hot and not really fit for display since most of the joints are very loose.

So I'm starting with the Classics/Universe line, the only problem, no deluxe Jazz. I'm a huge Jazz fan and can't have a new collection without him but I don't know which one out there would fit best with the Classics/Universe deluxe figures.

I'm thinking movie Jazz with the g-1 repaint, alternators jazz, g1 re-issue all look good but i'm curious about size. Any help out there would be apreciated.

2. Makxsh1mum

Makxsh1mum Well-Known Member

Haha, you're like me - just getting back into things. ya - what i've been keeping my eye on lately is the reissue jazz from takara. They have a video on youtube - you should look it up. Looks sweet, but is around $30 from everywhere i see. Lemme know what you decide on getting.

3. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Get a G1 reissue if you are just starting off mate. Uni Jazz and Wheeljack will be coming soon from the Q&A sessions

4. Spudicus Prime

Spudicus Prime Member

That's what I was thinking, good to hear more uni figures are coming. I found G1 Takara re-issue for $21 so I think I'll go for that one.

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You realize that IF hasbro does release a universe Wheeljack or Jazz that it'll be at least 14 months before it might be released.

6. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    check out my custom universe jazz in the radicons section, hes going to be on ebay soon and would consider making a few more....