Looking for info on upcoming Titanium 6"

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ozmirage, Mar 17, 2007.

1. ozmirage

ozmirage Well-Known Member

I know i am probablly posting int he wrong forum, but i figured witht his being the rumours section i might find what i am after. I am looking for any information ( rumoured or confirmed) for any figures to be released in the future in the 6" line, past the latest wave released.

Many thanx

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Currently in regular retail stores is wave 5 (RiD Optimus Prime, War Within Starscream).

Some online retailers (including eBay sellers) already have the next two waves (Beast Machines Cheetor/War Within Fallen and G1 Ultra Magnus/War Within Megatron) in stock, but those are not to be found in regular brick and mortar stores yet.

The next wave after that is War Within Ultra Magnus (repaint of wave 1 War Within Prime) and War Within Sunstorm (another repaint of War Within Thundercracker/Starscream). We saw pics of those two already.

Beyond that, we only know the names of upcoming toys from a catalog. Those are:
    - Soundblaster with Ravage (repaint of Soundwave with new cassette mold?)
    - Prowl (War Within version?)
    - Primal Prime (repaint of wave 3 Optimal Optimus)
    - Grimlock (War Within version?)
    - Skywarp (ANOTHER repaint of War Within Thundercracker/Starscream/Sunstorm?)

3. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I imagine it would have to be since the Laserbeak mold wouldn't work.

Still unconfirmed if he'll be G1 or War Within. I happen to personally think he'll be WW since A) they seem to be going full steam ahead with that line, and B) I don't think his G1 design would translate too well to titanium form. His WW design seems much better suited to the titaniums since it's just a few basic flips & folds.

Confirmed to be War Within. Which, for the record, is gonna kick all available ass.

Yessir. Still don't know why Skywarp is coming out after someone like Sunstorm, but better late than never for those of us who want core Seeker team... unlike what happened with the Classics (so far).

4. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope Prowl is a war within figure but, Don told me that the Grimlock is a War Within figure.
    [​IMG]

5. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    They confirmed at Botcon 2006 that a War Within Grimlock toy was being prepared for Titanium. Since this is the only "GrimlocK" listing thus far, I think we can safely assume that this is it.

Everything else is mostly speculation right now.

6. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not news, not rumors.

Moving to Toyark