Customs: Looking for ideas for a base figure..

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by jbwkkl, Jun 21, 2014.

1. jbwkkl

jbwkkl Wrecker for life

Looking for help w/ customs

Hey everyone,

(First off, Mods feel free to move this if necessary. I wasn't sure if it belonged here, or under "Toy General Discussion".)

Anyway, over the last few months, I've gathered some of the drones that came w/ Energon Optimus Prime. I've been thinking of making a custom, large scale "PCC" style transformer, but wasn't sure if the Drone's were compatible with anyone other than Energon Prime. (I personally HATE his primary figure) Can anyone point me in the direction of any figures the drones might work with?

Also, anyone working through Shapeways able to make replacement brackets? I just received both G1 Jumpstarter's from eBay, and neither has the bracket that holds their feet together. I'm hoping that someone through Shapeways could create some "clear plastic" replacements. If not, the standard white plastic will do.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. jbwkkl

jbwkkl Wrecker for life

Wanted to add a request

*bump*

3. BuzzingNeon

BuzzingNeon Logic Expert/Tailgunner

4. jbwkkl

jbwkkl Wrecker for life

Thanks for the links. I'm definitely thinking of using 2 pairs of drones (2 subs, 2 helicopters for example). The image using the KO Ultra Magnus looked pretty good, once set, a good repaint might work well.