Looking for idea input - youtube channel extras

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Azurial, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Azurial

Azurial Well-Known Member

Hey guys. I'm looking for some input to help me develop some new creative content for the Youtube channel my wife and I work on together. It's just something we do for fun but keeping up with content (given we review toys and such) is pretty hard given how expensive it gets when doing new reviews. It's also just as hard to grow the audience with the smaller collection I have with my own stuff at my disposal without things getting stale.

I have been wanting to do some stop motion videos for a while and I have had fun in the past when I did a few in highschool for AV club and for a few local film festivals, but doing things essentially on my own is a lot of work without the support of a community behind a project.

To start, I'm not asking for money or filiming assistance or anything, but rather some ideas as to what a community might want to see within the scope of adding more of a fun element to my reviews or even some extra non-review related videos.

If you'd like some context (any and all input is appreciated) please check out our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7EY5SYMxmG4wtvg3n7EG_g

2. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Best advice is do what you want and enjoy it. Try some new things but if you don't like it then don't do it.