Looking for Henkei Ratchet and Red Alert

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Cal, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm looking for these two figures to complete my Henkei Deluxes. If you don't have them for trade, do you know where I might be able to find them? I'm willing to consider ordering from a Japanese store that still sells Henkeis through a middleman service (or a sympathetic TF fan) if it means getting a better deal than the outrageous eBay prices.

2. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Concerning the outrageous eBay prices I mentioned, take a look at this auction for Henkei Ratchet. £112 ($182)?! WTF?!?! Tell me he's not worth that much. :jawdropper: 

Okay, I think, never mind. While the bidding was still rising, I found Ratchet available on Amazon Japan for 2'800 yen. Even taking the middleman fees and internal shipping into account, I'm still willing to pay the total. So I make a deposit to the middleman service and wait for it to clear. Four hours later, Ratchet is sold out.

F!

I just can't win. I've been trying to get my hands on Ratchet for over a year, but it's just impossible. Someone has to sell me theirs out of pity. :cry