Looking for Heads

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Hotwire, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

I'm trying to find a head for a Jolt I am customizing into Prowl. Am hoping to find High Score's head, but am open to other ideas. Please let me know what you have that you'd be willing to part with.

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Which Jolt? '07 Movie or ROTF?

3. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

I know this is an old thread, but like me he's talking about Deluxe 2009 TF2 Jolt.
    (Every time I see "ROTF", I'm tempted to ask "what's so funny?" What will the next movie be called? "Transformers: Legend of Laserbeak"?)

I too am looking for another suitable head, and hopefully one that will fit in spite of his "must be important to the car mode" back of head thingy. (Reading "ahead", how did you remove yours?) I had my eyes set on a ball-jointed conversion of '07-08 Movie Jolt's, but may have to come up with a new idea.

4. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

Removed the triangle behind his head with a Dremel cutting wheel. Right now, I'm trying to find ROTF Gears/TFTM Stockade. Hoping that one with work.

5. TFElite

TFElite Active Member

Hey, I've got a TFTM Stockade in pretty good condition. Only problem is loose joints. Would you like to trade or buy the whole figure or do you just want the head?

6. Hotwire

Hotwire Pro-Customizer

Actualy, I already bought ROTF Gears, swapped the head, and finished the custom. Sorry, but thanks for your help.

Mods can close the thread.