Looking for heads

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Victorysabre, May 9, 2008.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    I'm in need of a head or two from the Arcee model kit from Japan. I need them for some customs I've got going. It can be from the recast that was made. That's totally acceptable.

I also need a Gort (Highbrow head). I'd prefer to trade it for the Stylor (Chromedome head) that I have.

Please contact me if you have one of the things I need or if you can point me in the right direction.

2. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    Still need heads. Especially the Arcee model one. Please help me *pathetic needy face*

Also, does anyone have a Kiss Players Rodimus that would be willing to sell JUST the Xiao Xiao figure? I have a custom idea I'd like to try with her. I'd possibly be able to work with a Kiss Players Melissa instead, but Xiao Xiao would be preferable.

3. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thank god you added an "s" to the thread title. Or else, this thread would reach all new levels of hilariousness ;-)

4. Victorysabre

News Credits:
    I did something along those lines once. When I got the BW 10th Waspinator with the Transmutate head. The thread title was pushing the bounds of good taste. This one I wasn't trying to be funny. I just really want some Transformers heads.