Customs: Looking for Heads, Help and Advice.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Ultra Brevis, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Ultra Brevis

Ultra Brevis State-employed peace-keeping agent, yes???

Hi there,

I've got a fair size collection of classics. I love G1 and adore the updated aesthetic. I'm on the verge of attempting a little customizing. Nothing serious, just a few tweaks here and there.

I'm mainly looking for a few heads. I'm hoping there is someone out there who does head casts and has a stack of them ready to go!

I bought a Henkei Megs, but feel the head is all wrong. I'd like a more normal head. I detest the monster-ish thing that seems to be happening to Megatron in new continuities. I'm waiting for a reply from Soundwave3k as regards this.

I would also like a couple of Runabout/Runamuck heads for two RTS Bumblebees.

I would really like a custom Brawn head and chest as formerly offered by offered by Ptvite.

I've also got a couple of Perceptors I'm considering repainting as Soundwave and Blaster. I bought an Action Master Blaster head and a Whiteburn head on Shapeways for those. Also got a Roadbuster head and rifle for the Captain America humvee, and smokestacks and rifle for classics prime.

I'd like a bit of advice and a few pointers if, anyone has the time.

Should I bother? Will Hasbro kick me in the balls and release deluxe Brawn, Soundwave, Blaster etc in the near future? Do I want to get into this at all? I'll probably chicken out and end up flogging all the little bits I've gathered up.

Hope I don't sound like too much of a muppet.

Thanks

2. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

pmed

3. Ultra Brevis

Bump - I'm awaiting a reply from soundwave3k on the Megatron head.

I'm talking to Grimlockprime about the Runaboutamuck heads.

I would really like a custom Brawn head (poss from Cyclonus?) and chest as formerly offered by offered by Ptvite. I bought a second Hound for the purpose.

I don't mind if the chest is parts forming, so long as it clips on in both robot (forming the chest) and vehicle (forming the roof) modes.

Might be a great item for some skilled Radicon to offer for sale as a set? Custom casted head and chest piece? I wish I had the skill and freedom to have a go myself. The missus would kill me if i started messing the place up.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

4. Ultra Brevis

Bought Runaboutamuck heads by Spoonman off of ebay.

Found and bought a Battle in Space set for the Cyclonus head.

Still think a Brawn head with a clip on chest/roof piece would do well.