Looking for G1 parts and rarer G1 stuff

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Markdelg, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Markdelg

Markdelg Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm looking for:

-G1 Scorponok parts: I only have the main body, two cannons, his orange gun and gray gun cover, Lord Zarak and the helmet. I need everything else. Not looking to spend a mint here though...fair quality parts are OK.

-Both missile launchers for Thrust (somehow he ended up with Thundercracker's missile launchers when I unboxed him from storage...)

-Second gun for Sixshot.

-Guns and spoiler for both Autobot Clones.

Also, if anyone has the G1 GoBots mini-vehicles (i.e. white Decepticon Bumblebee, blue Cosmos, etc.), I'd be interested. I'm primarily looking for them loose, as they'd be cheaper than a sealed set and I'd like to display them, but I'll entertain all reasonable offers...

Finally, I'm looking for a good to excellent Cerebros. Don't need Spike.

2. Markdelg

Bump.

Also, I'm looking to complete my minibot collection. I need yellow Bumblebee, red Cliffjumper, Hubcap and Cosmos. I would like them to have tight joints.

3. Markdelg

Bump.

Found Cliffjumper and Hubcap, and have a possible seller for a prerub Bumblebee. Still need Cosmos.

And I'm sure this is asking a lot, but if someone out there has a loose complete, in good shape Dai Atlas loose, I'd be willing to entertain an offer :) 

4. Primez

Primez Banned

I have a sixshot gun for $20 shipped.