Looking for g1 commercials - please read

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by autobots1984, Sep 21, 2012.

1. autobots1984

autobots1984 Well-Known Member

I am trying to complete an extremely hard task,im trying to put together the complete collection of all of the g1 ad's ever made into one dvd collection. I realize the lions share of them are on youtube etc...but the quality for the most part is horrible and i'm using youtube as a "last resort" if an actual vhs/dvd/master copy cant be located....

I will pay for them,but please be reasonable on the price...I plan to give these away to everyone who wants one in their collection...I just really want to see a complete collection of all these amazing commercials together in one place...in the best possible quality.

So if you have old VHS tapes,DVD copies etc...with the ORIGINAL commercials on them please get in touch with me...even if you only have one or two they may be one of the ones im looking for. I can transfer your old vhs tapes to dvd for free if you don't have a way to do it....

Everyone who helps me out of course will get a dvd free of charge once it's all done....

NOT looking for youtube sourced stuff...if it's barely watchable on youtube imagine it on a big tv ! Let's make this happen!

2. autobots1984

autobots1984 Well-Known Member

BUMP!