Looking for Energon Bulkhead/Quickstrike, Classics Sideswipe

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by underwear-ninja, May 9, 2010.

1. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

After a way too long absence from kitbashing, I'm really hoping I can get back into the hobby by the summer or fall. With that said I'm already starting to make some plans for a few projects, and am in the process of gathering the parts I'll need.

I'm looking for an Energon Bulkhead or Quickstrike figure. I don't need all the pieces- in fact I don't want that drone backpack thing. I just need the main figure (or at least the body and legs) and the propeller. I also need a Classics Sideswipe/Sunstreaker, again accessories aren't needed.

I'd be willing to pay or trade, but I'm not entirely sure what I have to trade with. Make offers, note me, or contact me any way you prefer, and we'll discuss it. As always, thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I received a junker Bulkhead, so I don't really need the figure. I'm still looking for Sideswipe/Sunstreaker.

2. Anti-Venom

Anti-Venom Well-Known Member

I got a Sealed Sideswipe for sale.
    PM me your offer :) 

3. underwear-ninja

I'd really hate to open a boxed figure I intend on taking apart, but I'll keep you in mind if nothing else shows up- thanks.

4. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

I have a loose complete Quick Strike. What is it worth to you?

5. underwear-ninja

I just bought a junker Bulkhead, so I don't really need another one of the mold. However I might be interested in Quickstrike for my collection. I'm not sure what the usual price is for this figure, but if you make me an offer I may consider. I've had a few offers for Quickstrike, but since I've just been wanting the mold for parts I haven't made any serious offers.