Customs: looking for cybertron downshift mods....

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Quantum, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

Hey all. I just picked up cybertron downshift today, and remember there being at least one instructional thread about modding him to be able to turn his head, and I think I remember one for him being able to turn at the waist as well. I've tried searching for the threads and cannot for the life of me find them. Could anyone help me find them? I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

thanks dude...totally appreciate it

4. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

Hmmm, is it just me or is Downshift a HUGE homage to Wheeljack? I got the oldschool pimp car version and the futuristic sports car version, I love them both a LOT.

5. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

that's exactly why I bought him...I don't collect Cybertron...just MP and BT/Alt/Kiss...and the up-coming Classics. Figured he was a great way to get a 'Classics' Wheeljack...just a bit of tuning up and some painting and he'll be perfect.

6. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

^ So true, I like how he has like the G1 car top in robot mode, like how the G2 Prime has the windshield and grill in his robot mode just so it looks more like the original. And hell, the pimp car was way too badass, I LOVE it for its car mode, and the robot mode too, and how it transforms like a G1. Flawless Energon figures.

Oh, might as well ask here since some of you would know, are any of the Energon cars based off real cars loosely? Like, the Downshift pimp-mobile looks like a Cadillac, and the other DownShift looks like a Crossfire to me. Thoughts?