Looking for BT photos

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by zzyss, Jun 16, 2008.

1. zzyss

zzyss Well-Known Member

I'm trying to start a Binaltech (BT, BTA + Kiss Players) category on the "eBay killer wannabe" Wigix.com, and I'm looking for a set of images that I can use on that site legitimately. I can't find a complete set of official Takara/Tomy images to use, so I was hoping maybe somebody from these boards would be so kind as to donate something from their personal collection?

The only requirement is that I have the permission of the owner to use the image, a minimum size of 200x200 pixels and not have any watermarks.

Of course the appropriate acknowledgement would be given, particularly if you have your own Website that contains the images, that I can link to.

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I've got tons of bt alt mode pics in my photobucket account here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v687/ckhtiger/transformers/binaltech cars/?start=all

everything but mirage, ravage, and rumble are bts, obviously. feel free to use them if you want.

3. zzyss

zzyss Well-Known Member

Thanks, mate! Great collection you've got there...

I've still got a few gaps in the lineup (e.g. BT Dead End, and bot-mode pics) so if anybody else has any pictures, I'd be very grateful.