Looking for an image of Mail Away Sunstreaker bio / tech spec

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by whoamidri, Aug 16, 2010.

1. whoamidri

whoamidri Mumbling Madman

Searched the resources here and a few other places but no luck.

I just want to compare the one I have with the mail away. Mine is in B/W and I think it does not show his ability ratings (not sure don't remember).

Any help is appreciated.

2. whoamidri

bump
    could someone please confirm what this is?

[​IMG]

3. whoamidri

hmm... Am I asking a stupid question?
    the people on this board have always been very helpful and informative in the past, even if the question was simple and obvious.

On the other hand... if more info is needed I can provide that as well. I just want someone to acknowledge 1 way or another. 53 people looked at this and no one has anything to say?
    :( 
    the figure came in a taped plastic bag, color instruction book, unapplied sticks, and weapons on a sprue if that helps

4. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think I'm actually the guy who sold this to you. It is the tech spec for the mail away version of Sunstreaker that they offered after he was out of the line. I had a similar piece in the ratchet I sold as well.

5. whoamidri

lol cool!
    I thought it was a mail away, remebering what you said back in the early 2000s. How do you know its a mail away?
    so did all mail away retail figures come with one of these? I can't find a scan when I look... and I've looked. Appreciate the response too!

6. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
  7. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so I guess you're jazz921_a?

Anyways, yes, all mail aways had it. As far as I know, there wasn't any difference between the boxed figures and their mail away version. They just had a catalog included with the later series releases and for some robot points and some cash, you could get these. Pretty good way to move dead stock. Like I said earlier, the Ratchet I had sold also had the mail away form. The only way to know its a mail away is simply because it had the mail away bio in the bag.

8. whoamidri

First, thanks again for your response and information. It was confusing b/c no one responded for such a long time after posting and there were no scanned images is the resource section. And btw I am not that guy jazz921_a sorry. I bought the fig on ebay bout 10 years ago