Fan Art: Looking for a writer/collab for some TF Mosaics

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ErechOveraker, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Looking for a writer/collab...

EDIT - please lock.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think I'd suggest that if you want to keep things in house with Radicons for the creation process that you'd change your request sans-TF: Mosaics. Otherwise, I think I'd suggest heading over to the IDW forum to submit your request if you were wanting to illustrate a Mosaic. There are two threads there: one for illustrators seeking artists; another for writers seeking artists. :thumb 

3. ErechOveraker

News Credits:
    Yeah, you're probably right. Was just testing the waters to see if anyone'd bite. Thanks!

4. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Oh, and I certainly hope you can find a writer!

I just want to make sure that we do things rightly when tackling things from our friends over at IDW creating the TF: Mosaics.

Either way, I can't wait to see your work! :) 

5. ErechOveraker

News Credits:
    Oh wait, maybe I misunderstood then. Saying specifically TF Mosaics in the title is a no-no? I just thought you meant people here might not be as interested as if I went to the IDW boards.

6. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Well, I think it's more of a "respect" issue than anything else. Just refer to my previous post on all of that.

If you don't have an "official" assignment for a Mosaic, I'm merely suggesting you might want to keep in mind that the IDW board handles all of the Mosaics' requests.

What you could do is seek an artist here for a Mosaic collaboration to submit as a proposal. Then you'd need to refer back to IDW's board for submission/approval.

I also thought that since you're looking to more flex your illustration skills, you'd be better suited to simply seek out a writer for sequentials in a more vague request. :wink: 

7. ErechOveraker

News Credits:
    Hmm, I think I was explained the submission process for those incorrectly then.

Can you lock this till I figure it out?

8. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Uncounted Outlier

News Credits:
    Hey folks,

Just wanted to pop in to say that networking to set up creative teams certainly isn't something that needs to be done through us or the IDW boards.

In fact, we had to back out of the networking aspect of the project simply from volume issues.

So as far as looking for peeps to pitch in on a Mosaic, it's certainly immaterial to us where and how you do it. :)