Looking for a Video Game Cinematic

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Numlock, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Numlock

Numlock Starving Artist

hey tfw2005,
    I'm looking for a video game cinematic to a game I don't know the name of... it's on my mind and bothering me... any help would be highly appreciated. I can describe it only like this...

It's very new, either late PS2 or a next gen system, possibly hasn't come out yet... great graphics, all cinematic no ingame... very Japanese type game. There's an army of characters and it's dark and foreboding and a heroic character appears, does a typical anime-like show off type move to show off his huge weapon and proceeds to bust bad guys up. Lots of crazy animation, acrobatic. Then a second character does essentially the same thing... and again maybe one or two more times, each guy with a different really creative looking weapon and features...

The bad guys are very dark and feudal looking, everyone appears to fight with bladed weapons (no guns)... I don't think they had faces that were shown, all masks or something.

It's VERY similar in appearance to Dynasty Warriors 5 Intro... but that's not the game... (not Dynasty Warriors 6 either I don't think)

Any titles you can point me towards I'll check out on youtube.

THANK YOU!

2. Max-prime

Max-prime Supreme-Commander

News Credits:
    was there a Huge AT-AT type thing that their fighting in this if so I think I know what you ... Just cant remember the game its made by Capcom though.

3. Numlock

Numlock Starving Artist

hey,
    I'm still looking for that video... can't find it... it is in the same vein as Lost Odyssey, Dynasty Warriors, and Onimusha (which is probably the Capcom one you speak of)...

Thanks.

4. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    He's probably talking about Devil Kings, not Onimusha. The intro is pretty much what was described, but one character has guns.