Fan Art: Looking for a New Artist

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Stonecrusher, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Hello. My name is Stone. Over the past couple of months, I've been the primary artist of a small-time collaborative webcomic known as "Autobot Academy," which takes the classic premise of "Superhuman School" as seen in "Harry Potter," "RWBY," "Sky High," and "My Hero Academia," and transplants it into the Transformers franchise, creating a familiar yet unique webcomic that challenges many long-standing tropes in the Transformers lore, such as the classical super-technological abilities of bots like Mirage, Trailbreaker, Skywarp, and such by making them the main focus, and casting the spotlight back on the classic good-vs-evil dynamic between the Autobots and Decepticons that has been brought out of focus since the first Transformers Michael Bay film.

However, as time goes on, I find myself hard-pressed to say I can sustain this comic's artwork by myself, and, as crazy as it sounds, I've come to realize that a little help might give the comic a new edge. Which is why I came here to you today. Long story short, I need a new co-artist. Skill level isn't necessarily important here, and it might be good practice. Style consistency won't be expected, but the comic might help your artstyle evolve.

So, you want in?