Looking for 2007 movie Blackout, Bonecrusher, Leader Brawl

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by breakthru, Jul 5, 2011.

1. breakthru

breakthru Member

Hey guys, I wonder if anyone can help me. I'm looking for three Transformers from the 2007 movie.

Blackout -Voyager (must be premium version) - I'd prefer MISB but would take loose as long as it was in mint condition with ALL accessories.

Brawl - Leader class (must be the original version and not the desert repaint) - pref MISB but as above would take loose mint but must have everything including working electronics.

Bonecrusher - Deluxe (must be the 'battle damaged' version from the HFTD 2-pack that came with Ironhide) - will take MISB but happy to take loose mint as above as I'm not that bothered about the Ironhide.

I live in the UK so would pay you through PayPal as long as the price is reasonable. I have over 1050 100% positive feedback on eBay so I can give you my username so you can be sure I'm a trusted buyer.

I know these figures are older so not as easy to find now so any help would be much appreciated :thumbs2: 

Thanks!!

2. breakthru

breakthru Member

Anyone? :( 

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I know Schide just sold me the Ironhide from that 2-pack. Not sure what he was doing with Bonecrusher, so it doesn't hurt to ask.

4. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    I have all 3 versions of Bonecrusher(reg,jungle,ROTF battle),Brawl and the reg version of blackout if interested.

all are complete but may not have instructions.

5. breakthru

breakthru Member

Thanks for the replies so far guys :) 
    Red Alert I've sent you a PM :)