Lookin for a cheap Fortress Maximus and G1 Megatron

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by sixshot2K, Apr 17, 2008.

1. sixshot2K

sixshot2K Soundwave is #1!

I want them at a cheap price Fortress Maximus with Cerbros and just Megatron would be good and a seeker with wings!

2. Synthetic Breed

Synthetic Breed Supreme Autubot Commander

I think the cheapest Fort Max you will find isn't exactly cheap. Probably around the 450.00 USD mark. Good luck though.

3. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    The only way you will get G1 at a cheap price is if they are broken or well-used.

For a G1 seeker, perhaps try the Encores. You won't find an original seeker with wings cheaper than them.

Encore Starscream runs about $31 at capturedprey.com and $40 at toynk.com and tfsource.com. A Skywarp/Thundercracker set will be released this fall; tfsource.com has preorders for $70. All prices are without shipping.

Personally, I think the new Classics seeker mold is cooler than the old G1 one. If you're not hellbent on vintage and you just want a cool jet, go pick up Henkei Starscream for $25 instead.

4. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

fort max & megatron

hi
    i have a near complete fort max missing cerecros's gun and cog missing the right arm i am fixin to piece out and a near mint megatron. also check out my sale on ebay, i got a near mint cerecros for sale. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=310041047447&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=021.

megs i have here, i was going to list him, he's just an extra one i just got laying around, like fort max, just laying around.
    check out the pics on my collection page: shockwave_store collection.
    [​IMG]

but the first guy SYNTHETIC BREED is right a cheap fort max will cost you around 450 if your lucky.
    check me out.

5. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have a fort max lot, 2 bodys, missing radar, both heads, 1 ramp. pm for more details