Look what I got For Sale and For Trade :)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by PrimulArchangel, Sep 10, 2007.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New For Sale , most Generations and WST Repro Boxes

Please Do Not Post " PMed Messages or Questions" in the thread. If you have a question please PM me and ask, i will answer alot faster this way. I do not get email alerts when you post here, so those posts are useless..

I try to describe the condition of the figures as best as possible. If you need more information or pictures just ask and i will answer any questions or send more pics if needed.

Prices DO NOT include shipping. I only ship with Priority mail, i been having too many problems with parcel post lately with the postal site giving me the wrong shipping prices on parcel post. I do ship international as well...

I accept two forms of payment , US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY or PAYPAL.. If you pay with paypal 4% will be added to cover the paypal fees.

PM me with what you are Interested in and i will reply with the shipping cost and total..

Click the picture in my signature to visit my site where more stuff s listed..

For Repro Boxes please click the pic in my signature and then click the custom box link on my site.

WANTS
    Click the link under the pic in my signature to see my wants.

FEEDBACK LINK IS IN MY SIGNATURE

Ok ...... On to the good stuff:thumbs2: 

Custom Made Boxes.

Masterpiece Coronation Starscream.Picture 2 This box is custom made by me, it was a commission that didnt go work out in the end. I put countless hours of work into this box. It was designed from scratch to look just like a Masterpiece box with all updated photos of the G1 deco Starscream with his coronation crown and cape on. Because of the size of the box it had to be printed on seperate sheets of glossy photo paper and then glued to posterboard for added strength and then folded. Its printed on high quality Kodak glossy photo paper. This box is the same size as the asterpiece boxes so it is large enough to fit the factory plastic tray that Starscream and the other 2 seekers come in. This is a beautiful box and the largest box i have ever made. The line across the center of the box is not as visible as the camera flash made it look. $40.00

G1

G1 Jumpstarters . Blue one dont roll on his own. White one does and pops to jump. some sticker wear. $10.00

ARMADA

Armada Red Alert mint in box , opened one time and then put back in box and into storage closet. 100% complete and mint. $20.00

Scavenger . Mint in box, opened only once and then replaced into his box and put into my storage closet. 100% complete mint $20.00

Thrust mint on sealed card 100% COMPLETE $10.00

Cyclonus 100% COMPLETE $8.00

Hotshot 100% COMPLETE $8.00 SOLD!!!

Demolisher mint on sealed card 100% COMPLETE $10.00

Mini Cons Bonecrusher, Knockout, Wreckage mint on sealed card $7.00

RID

Car Brothers - Side Burn - X-Brawn - Prowl. Sideburn missing rocket and gun, x-brawn complete - prowl complete. $25.00

Beast Wars

Transquito mint in sealed box $20.00

Dinobot mint on sealed card , fox kids $12.00

BW TM2 Stinkbomb mint on sealed card $9.00

Beast Machines

Beast Machines Rattrap. MIB opened. In great shape , never played with or displayed. Transformed a few times and then put back in the box. he is complete. $22.00

BM Optimus Primal mint on sealed card $8.00

Quickstrike mint on sealed card $7.00

ENERGON

Hot Shot mint opened $7.00

Snowcat mint on sealed card $10.00

MOVIE 2007

Robot Replica Megatron. complete out of package. I opened him a while back because someone was going to buy him and didnt want the package and then never sent me payment for him . So he been boxed up since then and i opened the box tonight to see what was in it. Pretty much Mint. $15.00 obo

Autobot watch . Needs Battery. Very cool big face watch $15.00 obo

Concept Camaro Bumblebee mint on opened card. Complete with everything $15.00

Swindle MOSC. Front of bubble has some scratch wear . $13.00

FAB Fusion Blast Megatron . MOSC $12.00

ALTERNATORS

KO. Wheeljack , complete with all his parts.. Joints are loose and legs can pop off easy . pretty much KO quality . But his is good for display or for custom work. SOLD!!!

KO Wheeljack , Yellow with black racing stripes. Joints are loose and legs can pop off easy . pretty much KO quality . But his is good for display or for custom work. SOLD!!!

KO Grimlock. Red version. Joints are loose and legs can pop off easy . pretty much KO quality . But his is good for display or for custom work. SOLD!!!

CYBERTRON

Cybertron Soundwave. loose mint and complete. Just sat on my shelf after i got him in a trade. I may have the instructions as well.. $20.00

UNIVERSE (not classics)

Universe Brushguard MOSC $8.00

Universe Scattorshot MOSC $8.00

Mirage universe spy changer mint on sealed card $5.00

Camshaft universe spy changer mint on sealed card $5.00

x2 Hoist universe spy changer mint on sealed card $5.00

Universe Railbots Swindle. mint on card . The store i bought it from has stapled the bubble back on the card. As some may know the bubbles on these figures did tend to dry and fall off. figure has never been touched . $7.00

ANIMATED

Animated Megatron. Came from the optimus prime and megatron 2 pack. Figure is in great shape, has a loose leg joint he came that way and most new animated have this problem . $10.00

WST

KNOCK OFF

Robot Masters Star Saber set. MIB. Pic2 Pic3 These are pretty good quality.. They look nice for display but there are some issues. The brain master is not removable and is molded as one piece to the main body. and star sabers legs dont bend to transform into his ship, they are molded solid.. Victory Leo is prety much the same as the robotmaster version. It is fully transformable.. Comes with all te weapons as the orginal.. Would be nice for those wanting to make a Shatered Glass Star Saber custom or other customs.. 2 SOLD I have 2 sets LEFT of these $7.00 each.

G1 Superion Aerialbots. Knockoffs. $5.00

G1 Defensor Protectobots. Knockoffs. . $5.00

NON TRANSFORMERS

ZOIDS Missile Tortoise lot. PIC2 PIC3 PIC4 PIC5 PIC6 You will get 1 complete mint tortoise with unapplied stickers that i built and put on the shelf. You will also get another tortoise that is about 90% complete still on the parts trees , its missing the dice looking things to build him and sticker sheet. The sound effects canons work and play 4 different sounds and one is still sealed on the box. Also you will get parts to some other zoids that someone stuck in the boxes. I have no idea who they are , maybe they were insert pieces to build a larger bot if you bought all the figures that came with the chase parts ? I dunno , im not a zoid collector. You get everything you see in the pictures inside 2 tortoise boxes. $15.00

Mega Blocks Plasma Tech Bots. This is a 3 figure lot. PIC1 PIC2 PIC3 PIC4 PIC5 PIC6
    They come in some kind of pod looking thing and they are in pieces that you can swap between the figures. They are meant to come apart that is , they aint broke . Two of them actually look like Prime and Megatron lol.. The blue one kinda has a Protoform Prime look and the other has a head that looks like Megatrons from the movie.. They are pretty cool , there chests light up as well . All are in working order and complete, each is about 4 inch tall or so. You will get 1 Blue named Quantic, 1 Grey Black one named Bogkov and 1 Yellow named Roy-V. All complete with instructions. $10.00

Japanese release Power Rangers Zord. I forgot the name of this , i did research for him a long time ago and was told he was a rare japanese release.. Can turn into the robot mode or something called Mega Crawler i believe .. Its made of diecast and plastic. Not sure what it all came with but its in great shape , sticker are even nice.. $25.00

Marvel Legends Icons The Beast. This is the White Lab Coat Varient. It comes with collector comic " Evolution Of An Icon ". He is Mint in Sealed Box. $30.00

Citizen Eco Drive watch. Someone gave me this for helping them out . But im not a watch person so its really no use to me .. I was told this was a $300 watch. It requires no winding or battery, your body movement and sunlight power it. Its got a fair amount of scratches all over it, but the worse ones are on the watch band and the watch face has minor scratches that could be buffed out im sure and a new watchband would take care of the rest.. It is a really nice watch and i would keep it if i wore one, but my watch is on my cell phone lol.. Because of the amount of scratches on it im going to put a $100 price on it. Pics are Here PM me if you want more pics Watch1 Watch2 Watch3 Watch4

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  2. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hard to find WST Scale Macross Valkyrie in Gerwalk mode.. I bought this like 10 years ago , maybe longer. Its a tiny model kit that i built and painted and applied the decals to. It comes with a rifel that can be removed that says UN Spacy on it. The wings move as well and the arms go up and down..

Its very cool , i never seen another like since i bought it all those years ago.. I dont want to sell it but i need money for the holidays so hopefully someone will want this :)  $20.00

WST Skywarp is not included, just shown for scale.

Attached Files:

3. moocow

moocow God.

PM'd

4. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated